The Basic Plan is great for beginners. If you have a limited marketing budget or intend to publish your interactmag once a month or less, then a basic plan may be right for you.
The Intermediate Plan is ideal for brands that plan to publish magazines more frequently. It also comes with a higher level of support for its users.
The advanced plan is optimal for users who have a large marketing budget and require unlimited issues. With this plan, users have access to premium templates that are available only for Advanced Plan customers as well as a higher level of support and a dedicated account manager.
How do I know which interactmag plan fits my needs?To figure out which interactmag plan is right for you, ask yourself these questions:
- How many different brand profiles do I need?
- Do I plan to publish more than 12 issues in a year? More than 20?
- What is my marketing budget?
- How much flexibility do I want in choosing templates?
- How important are different analytics to my initiative?
- 6 different brand profiles
- unlimited published issues
- access to premium templates
- up to 4 training sessions